Thursday, March 7, 2013


"Interior Scene I"
Pencil, colored in photoshop

Something for fun.  

By the way: some time a bit back I wrote one of my goals for the beginning of March was to have another realistic rendering of my mom finished... just saying, yeah, that isn't going to happen...  I decided the end of January to put the majority of my focus into illustration and get back to the mom renderings during spring/summer.  So, more illustrations to come, soon - I have a good number in various stages right now.  I also have a book dummy I've been working on but as for when that'll see the light of day, I can't say, I've spent just about as much time yelling at it as I have been making progress on it! Grr.  But anyway, till next time, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. It's a wonderful mixture of melancholy and wistfulness.

    ReplyDelete