Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Mom Drawing 7"
Pencil

A tiny pencil drawing of my mom.  Have mixed feelings about it, I went through a lot of trouble trying to get it to look a certain way and I don't think I quite achieved it.  It was more of an experiment, anyway, though, so I'm content enough with the result.  I have another one in progress that is much bigger and more detailed - currently determined to get it finished by the beginning of March.  Hope I meet that goal!  

That's all I have to show.  But I guess before I leave I'll just say Happy New Years and here are some of my art resolutions:  be more prolific.  Draw a greater variety of things.  Test myself, even if it means failing a lot.  Meet my goals.  Always be excited about what it is I am drawing.

All right good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment