Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Map About Flying...


"A Time Map of All the Things I would Do if I could Fly for One Day"
Photoshop

For my concepts class I had to make a map about whatever I wanted. I decided to do one about flying because, well, lately I've been kind of obsessed with drawing things flying and/or levitating. Not totally sure why, but okay. For some reason the colors don't look very nice here on blogger... If you'd like to see a better idea of what the colors are like (and just an all around better picture of the piece), you can click on the following link...

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/293/b/6/a_time_map_of_all_the____by_o0amphigory0o-d316kwe.jpg

Also, I'm a little weirded out by how fuzzy everything gets in the very top panel. I'm not so sure how I can fix that. It's clear on photoshop, but for some reason it's not anywhere else? Don't really understand. ... Well, now that I look at it again, it's not so bad on the piece in the link, but here on blogger it's pretty insane. ... ;-; I don't know.

Okay, well I might make some changes to this in the future if I have to. I've yet to get this critiqued, so yes, it's quite possible I've done something horribly, horribly wrong and am not aware of it. For now, though, here it is, finished!

2 comments:

  1. A fun day! I am particularly enamored of the tight little curl on the side of her bangs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a fun day! And a fun map to make. :D Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete