Saturday, July 17, 2010

Independent Study Drawing 1


"Nowhere to Go" (working title)
Pencil

Here is the drawing I've been working on for the last month and a half. It's part of a series of three drawings I am doing over the summer (for fall credit). In case you want to know, that girl in the drawing is my mom. :D

To try and show more my process, I decided to take photos as I was working on this. So... I'll post those now. I apologize for the horrific quality. I was just snapping photos quick in order to help me with proportions.





















(For the finished drawing I scanned it, hence the super better quality)

Ahh! Wow. That's a lot of sad girls. This post will probably look like a sad girl invasion. :D

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fine progress, keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is insanely detailed and awesome! Wow! I love how soft your drawings look yet still very solid. If that makes sense, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you both! And haha, I understand you Stephanie. :D

    ReplyDelete